Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My sweet Birthday girl

21 years ago, 33 hours of labor, she barely entered the world with a cord wrapped around her neck 3 times. I thought she was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen (ok, I'm a bit partial).

Hard to imagine that this beautiful little baby girl is 21 today! The years have truly flown by. What a joy this girl has been in our lives, and continues to be. From the very first day she entered the world, we knew she had a sweet strong spirit. With those beautiful big blue eyes, one look and she melted our hearts. I'm so very grateful to have been entrusted with this sweet girl! What a blessing she is to our family.

6 months

2nd Birthday

4 years

13 years

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY MY SWEET GIRL!!
We love you so much.

xoxoxoxo
Mama
Photobucket

1 comment:

stacy said...

WOW!!!! 21!!! that is so crazy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY beautiful girl!
i love you erin!